lick my face. ~anonymous oh shit wait i forgot to click that box oh well.
*licks face* I mean… no, I have a girlfriend and things. This would just be inappropriate… *licks face again*
do you know that megan loves you?
Do you know that Dom loves you too?
I think the time has come for me to sound off on all you children here on Tumblr, stealing MY culture. If you were born in the early 80s, or mid 80s, you know what I’m talking about.
Let’s get some shit really fucking straight - most of you here on Tumblr were born in the 90s, and don’t know a damn thing about half the stuff you’re reblogging, posting and stealing from other people. You’re just hitting the re-blog button and typing, “OMG!”
OH EM GEE what motherfucker? Like you know shit about what you’re talking about? Because you don’t. If you were born in the early to mid 90s, you were too young to remember anything of consequence that happened. I know this, because I can do fucking math.
A few of your biggest offenses…
- What the fuck do you know about Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis? Both were released in 1991. If you’re 14, 15, 16, or 17 - you weren’t even fucking alive when it came out. If you’re 18-21, you were too young to really appreciate the improvement it meant over the original Nintendo.
- On that note, most of you were too young to really appreciate the original Playstation OR N64. The Playstation came out in 1995, and the N64 came out in 1996 (late ‘96 at that). So even if you were born in the early 90s, you wouldn’t have been old enough to really understand it. By the time you were old enough, it was 2000, and the Playstation 2 was out.
- The Yak-Bak. I’ve seen numerous references to it lately. Look 90s kids - it was a shitty recorder. Us 80s kids know. But it was OUR shitty recorder. Quit trying to steal our fucking toys.
- Babe, Hook, Toy Story, Milo & Otis, The Secret of Nimh, The Sandlot, A Goofy Movie, Good Burger… those movies belong to 80s kids. They are not yours to co-opt. When you’re my age, you’ll look back and remember how silly Hannah Montana was - but until you’re my age, back the fuck off my shit.
- The Spice Girls were something that girls of MY generation listened to. Your older sisters might have gotten down to Sporty Spice, but YOU did not.
- Tomagotchi / Gigapets. That was something WE had. You aren’t old enough to remember girls walking around with like 10 of those motherfuckers on ONE keychain.
- AMAZINGLY baggy jeans. My friends and I all had JNCO’s or Lee Pipes. You 80s kids don’t know a damn thing about that.
- Along the lines of baggy jeans… back in the early 90s, we wore overalls. I see you all posting pictures of folks back in the early 90s with all this colorful, neon nonsense, but you forget OVERALLS. That shows you didn’t really live it. You don’t know what the fuck you’re reblogging. I used to wear my overalls over one shoulder, leaving one strap undone. Whatchu know ‘bout that?
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. You kids watch reruns. I watched the original episodes. You laugh at how silly his clothes are. We actually wore that shit, just so you know.
- I’ve noticed you only try to adopt the cool shit. None of you fuckers are adopting all the “Nu-Metal” that spun out of the 90s. If you’re gonna steal some of it, steal all of it. And while people my age will claim they never liked Korn, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, etc… of course they did. We all did. I had Limp Bizkit’s shit in my CD player. I had a few Korn albums. C’mon… we all did.
- Remember Magic cards? Y’all need to try stealing that shit. I still know some people that think it’s cool. PLEASE, PLEASE steal Magic. It’s interfering with the sex lives of some old friends of mine.
- I haven’t seen you fuckers one-up us yet on school shootings. Us 80s kids OWN school shootings. It was OUR generation that shot up Columbine, and it was OUR generation that shot up Virginia Tech. Now that you’ve got Call of Duty, you don’t need to actually shoot people I guess…
- LA Gear light-up shoes. That was something 80s kids had. You don’t know shit about it.
I could go on forever… but here’s my point. Seriously… quit stealing OUR shit. You 90s kids have your own culture. It sucks, but at least it’s yours. I know my shit is cooler, but if you steal it, we’re gonna have some problems.
CaliforniaCornbread - an 80s kid
I just lost 12 IQ points reading this bullshit.
Absolute and utter crap. all of it.
First things, who the fuck are you to tell me how i spent my childhood? noone. secondly i’m pretty sure you KNOW that most of this is absoloute horse bollocks. you’re telling me i wasn’t into spice girls? i dont have an older sister and i had all their tapes. you think i didn’t know what toy story was? i owned at least five toy story tshirts which i used to wear on a cycle. I still own all my replica characters from the disney store, and the VHS is downstairs amongst my many others. You’re telling me i didn’t own a first gen tamagotchi? REALLY?! you can ask my bloody mother on this one. i had at least fifteen of those fuckers before i was ten. i know you’re only saying this for effect now but i feel i need to clarify. i fucking love nu metal so you can shut the hell up. you’re obviously some selfabsorbed douche. even if people did like stuff from before they were born, where is the problem in that? i listen to loads of music that my parents have introduced to me, eg. Adam and the ants, the sex pistols, the clash, siouxsie and the banshees, orange juice, stiff little fingers, billy bragg. and my parents are okay with me liking that because they’re amazing artists who deserve to be appreciated, not buried in a vault because they’re “before my time”. theres so much more i could say, but im not gonna bother because it’s quite frankly a waste of time. get some brains, knobend.
Nicely said Livvy <3
do you like giraffes :3
I am rather partial to a bit of giraffe with a glass of chianti… I mean, yeah, they’re pretty awesome *shifty eyes*
HEY HEY DOM DOM I THINK YOUR GIRLFRIEND’S LOVELY :)
Awwh thanks :3 I think so too
Inorite n_n What about you?
I keep reading “domcananswer” as “domcanswear”
Are you dyslexic?
What was the best gift you got for christmas? :)
I’m going to get an SLR today so that n_n
In the hopes of reaching the moon, men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.